Church of St. Jacob - Vodnjan
It is considered the oldest sacral building in the town (9th century). It is located in the oldest part of Vodnjan-Dignano in the Old Town. St. James or Delle Trisiere (this other name is a folk abbreviation for the Holy Trinity - Santissima Trinita) is a one-nave church without an apse, with simple facades without decorative elements. This is the first parish church of Vodnjan-Dignano dating back to as early as the beginning of the 13th century. One of the most important events from Vodnjan-Dignano’s history happened there - the Statute of Vodnjan-Dignano was written in it (1492).