Church of St.Rochus - Galižana-Gallesano
Above the door of the Galižana parish church (1613) dedicated to St. Rochus there is a coat of arms with a lion, probably the symbol of Pula’s bishop Giulio Saraceno who consecrated the church in 1634. The church is a medieval building, later reconstructed in the Baroque style especially its interior.
In the apse nook there is the statue of St. Rochus (1295-1327), the patron saint of Galižana. On both sides of the tabernacle there are the statues of St. Peter the Apostle and St. Just. The detached bell tower is 36 meters high and was built in the 17th century.