The parochial church of St. Nicholas - Pazin
Originally built in 1266, it was rebuilt in 15th and 18th centuries. Especially interesting is its web-like (or star-shaped) presbytery with a fresco cycle painted around 1460. Those frescoes belong to the highlight of late Gothic Art in Istria. The same way of vault shaping has been used later, in some other Istrian churches, including the one by the Franciscan monastery. Gaetano Callido made the church organ in 1780. In 1705, a 45m high bell-tower was added to the church.