Parish Church of Annunciation - Svetvinčenat
On the east part of the square, the Parish Church of Annunciation is situated. It was built in the early 16th century and has a Renaissance trefoil facade made of domestic dressed stone. The interior is distinguished by five marble altars with altar paintings all belonging to Venetian school. Especially valuable are the altar of St. Victoria with the painting showing the Mother of Lord with angels, altars of St. Sebastian and St. Roch, work of Palma Junior, and the main altar with the altar painting of the Annunciation, the work of Guiseppe Porto- Salviati, commissioned by the Grimany family. The body of St. Victoria which was moved from Rome to Svetvinčenat in 1669 is honoured in the church.
Behind the main altar, in the church apses, are the blood relics of the blesses Miroslav Bulešić: the clerical robe which he wore at the moment of his martyr death in Lanišće on August 24, 1947, a piece of plaster from the rectory in Lanišće that got splattered with his blood at his murder, and the pillow which was put under his head after he was killed and which got soaked with his blood.
The painting of St Anton at the altar depicts the saint with Baby Jesus. It was probably painted by a local artist in the 18th century.The altar of the Holy Cross, which used to hold the Holy Sacrament, is a particularly nice and interesting relief. At the bottom of the church, there is is the altar of Our Lady of the Rosary with a processional statue.
The organs in the chorus above the main entrance were built by J.M. Kaufmann from Vienna at the beginning of the 20th century.